CORPORATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – TAFELI GOURMET COOKIES – EDMONTON, AB
Our client, Tafeli Gourmet Cookies is an entrepreneurial start – up in the Edmonton market. Their perfectly indulgent cookies are unique, and all handcrafted from traditional Swiss-German recipes. With a vision of growth, they have plans to become a national distributor of gourmet cookies to corporations within all industries with future plans to franchise their retail business across Canada. Corporations would include businesses wanting to provide their clients with a beautiful gift; hotels wanting to give their guests a great experience; coffee shops providing unique baked goods and hospitals wanting to please their patients. The sky is the limit with where this organization will go as who does not enjoy an amazing cookie?
This dream started with a dream and a professional Baker who wanted to provide a unique offering to the North American market. After months of creating and perfecting the recipes of 40 cookies, she was ready to launch to market offering the North American consumer a taste of Europe and specifically, Switzerland and Germany. With a strong marketing presence, an on-line strategy, and the dedication of their first Corporate Sales Representative, Tafeli Gourmet Cookies is making their mark locally, in North America and globally with their e-commerce platform.
For further information on the Tafeli Cookies, please visit their website at www.TafeliCookies.com.
Tafeli Gourmet Cookies is looking to hire an experienced Corporate Sales Representative to grow alongside their passionate team of cookie lovers! This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an organization from the ground up. The successful Corporate Sales Representative will be highly involved in working with the ownership on strategic planning; creating the sales strategy; promoting the brand; developing business; building sales performance metrics; and in gaining feedback from customers through conversation and focus groups. The intention for this role is to gain the market knowledge through business development and revenue generation initially; with the position evolving into a Sales Manager function as the business grows and the need to hire a team of Sales Representatives develops. You are a self -driven, independent and motivated Sales Representative that can see the Tafeli vision with excitement!
Vision and Strategy
- Collaborate with the business owners to develop strategies to grow the corporate business;
- Provide creative ideas on focused client marketing while working in conjunction with the marketing agency plan;
- Develop sales strategies to capitalize on marketing campaigns, promotions, holiday and seasonal strategies;
- Explore target markets like educational institutions, cultural centers, corporate gifting, wedding planners etc.
- Be a leader in the organization by providing market information to the Ownership team and in helping them drive the business strategy;
- Create performance metrics and growth plans for the organization and in time; hire, train and lead a sales team;
- Creates and maintains an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Full responsibility for all corporate revenue generation;
- Recognizes opportunities to build brand awareness and recognition;
- Works with the owners to create revenue growth targets;
- Develops a plan to execute and monitor the activity and results against budget;
- Increases brand awareness by attending trade-show events, community events, bridal shows and any other industry or distribution opportunities in the region;
- Creates a sales strategy to increase referrals based on excellence in service;
- Nurtures and maintains client relationships to continue repeat business opportunities;
- Maintains client relationship management software.
FIRST YEAR – MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Execution of the sales and marketing plan demonstrating incremental revenue growth;
- Develop metrics for effectively measuring the success of marketing campaigns and sales strategies;
- Achievement of 80% of annual revenue target by the end of 2018;
- Strategic vision and planning for growth in 2019.
Given the importance of this role and its impact in achieving the strategic objectives of Tafeli Gourmet Cookies, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
- 2 or more years of sales experience with the ideal candidates having a background in corporate sales, consumer package goods or as a sales representative with a food broker;
- Comfort in cold calling and driving new business development;
- Experienced in attending networking events and trade shows;
- Knowledge and experience in building sales strategies;
- A proven record of accomplishment in driving towards results;
- Basic MS Word and Excel experience.
- Class 5 drivers licence with clean drivers abstract
- Highly motivated and self-driven;
- Able to think and operate independently;
- A strong business acumen;
- Is creative and a visionary;
- Is an advocate for the business, team, and brand;
- Takes initiative;
- Has a positive outlook;
- Is collaborative;
- Has integrity;
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
How to Apply
For the opportunity to join Tafeli Gourmet Cookies in the role of the Corporate Sales Representative, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Position ID #ADAJ-058785.
Should you have an inquiry regarding this position, please contact Lisa Goddard at 1-877-217-5551 Ext. 102. For further information on ProFound Talent Inc. please visit our website at www.profoundtalent.com.
Share this Post